[Sca-cooks] marshmallows

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Tue Aug 29 18:39:47 PDT 2006

S'mores are very sticky, and very good if the marshmallow is hot enough to
melt the chocolate just a little bit.  Combined with the crunch of the
graham crackers...mmm...
Unfortunately, better in my memory than in reality.  I had one last summer
for the first time in years, and really was disappointed.  I assume I just
outgrew the taste....
--Maire, who will take your pain au chocolat *any day*