[Sca-cooks] marshmallows

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Tue Aug 29 21:44:07 PDT 2006

I wonder how it would work if you used a marshmallow as a topping on a
chocolate pudding (with a graham cracker crust), and flamed it just before
serving, much as you'd put the sugar crust on a creme brulee?
--Maire, apparently full of weird ideas tonight, but blaming it quite
entirely on the Irish Cream she's been consuming....<g>