[Sca-cooks] Cooking contest

Lisa silvina at allegiance.tv
Tue Aug 1 00:26:21 PDT 2006

This is probably true Stefan, but in the area I'm in, even the smaller
baronial and shire events rarely have themes... they're more a free for all.
I work mostly with herbs, dabble in calligraphy, and am looking to learn
illumination, but I don't enter because I can't see how they can judge an
herbal salve against an elizabethan outfit, even with documentation, unless
they're judging on how in depth the documentation is.

Elizabeta