[Sca-cooks] candy

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Tue Aug 1 20:34:26 PDT 2006

On Aug 1, 2006, at 9:42 PM, grizly wrote:

> [...]

Well, that would be one question, but the first one came to my mind
was, is there any evidence that any actual caramelization is taking
place here...

I mean, the above sort of looks a little like what is sometimes done
to caramel, but is there really any reason to think that it is
anything like caramel that they're doing it to?

Adamantius