[Sca-cooks] Sugar problems

otsisto otsisto at socket.net
Wed Aug 2 10:37:13 PDT 2006

>From my reading on hypoglycemia, there is a difference with the sugars and
how the body reacts to them. They vary on the speed and level of the up
swing and then where the greater difference is noted, the drop. How gradual
it is and how low.
Also, I have been hearing from those that are diabetic that their doctor
says that sugar cane is better then corn syrup or sugar beet if they have
sugar.