[Sca-cooks] sugar problems

Tom Vincent Tom.Vincent at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 3 04:49:28 PDT 2006

Let's be serious here:  For the very rare 'obese person that is very
physically active' to exist, they're still consuming many more calories
than they burn.  Burning 5,000 calories while consuming 7,500 calories
in a day doesn't help lose weight.  Doesn't have anything to do with
diversity.

Duriel

otsisto wrote:
> I wonder if he was ever fat and if not, if he is assuming that fat people
> are inactive. I have seen people that are obese very active, physically.
> As long as there are diversities in people, there will not be one culprit or
> one solution to the problem.

Tom Vincent