[Sca-cooks] sugar problems

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Thu Aug 3 09:45:14 PDT 2006

high fructose corn syrup is evil.

i had some pet rats that i switched food on, the only difference in
ingredient was the addition of a small amount of HFCorn Syrup, and all of
those rats developed fatty tumors, and got waaay fat.
none of the rats on the old food did.
Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
http://fabricdragon.livejournal.com/

Philadelphia, PA     USA
Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

Before you leave the house: hat, water, medication if needed