[Sca-cooks] Silly Season Starts August 4

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 3 11:05:28 PDT 2006

aeduin wrote:
> Ideas for this year:
>
> 1:  What are Mario Nebbits' favorite ways to eat a Twinkie?

I may try something from the TWINKIE COOKBOOK that Padraig sent me as a
gag gift [and which sits next to the SPAM COOKBOOK on my shelf]...
Twinkies as the bottom layer of Trifle.  Enough sherry and we'll forget
about the cream filling, what say?
> 2:  Rachel Ray, Bobby Flay, Sandra Lee or Michael Chiraello, who is
> the best chef on FoodTV?

Meh.  Probably the various home-town cooks currently kicking Flay's
hiney in THROWDOWN, more like.

> 3:  Cream of Chicken vs. Cream of Mushroom, which is the One True
> Lutheran Binder?
That sounds like a question for Ms. Huette, the One True Lutheran [and I
mean that in a good way!]  I use Cream of Celery more often than not but
I'm a heretic.

Selene