[Sca-cooks] Silly Season Starts August 4

Micheal dmreid at hfx.eastlink.ca
Thu Aug 3 11:23:45 PDT 2006

 1. No idea
 2.  I have to agree with the other poster  on who`s kicking who`s butt on
tv.  However  there are a few who stick out more then others. Like any old
episode of Julia Childs, wish I knew the name of the Elderly gentleman from
down south who used the phrase "I guarantee" every second line, or the name
of the frugal Gourmet . Wolfman from the North who does nothing but wild
game recipes on BBQ.
  3.  You know if you take Campbell's Golden Cream of Mushroom and add
coffee cream to thin it and lighten it a bit, mix in some Parmesan pour onto
your noodles and you can fool a lot of people into believing its an Alfrado
Sauce variant. Done did that one night at a restaurant
 Cream of Celery works not as fond of it as Mushroom.
 Cealian