[Sca-cooks] Silly Season Starts August 4

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Fri Aug 4 05:13:04 PDT 2006

On Aug 4, 2006, at 1:22 AM, Georgia Foster wrote:

> The Cajun guy was Justin Wilson.  He was annoying ... but had some
> pretty
> good ideas for cajun cooking.

He was sort of the other end of the spectrum from somebody like Paul
Prudhomme: he knew his stuff but wasn't really a chef.

In fact, I recently became the seriously confused recipient (I was
going to say proud owner, but...) of a CD of Justin Wilson's standup
comedy, with a couple of songs. It's pretty surreal; like something
Bill Griffith would poke fun at in one of his Zippy comic strips.

Adamantius