[Sca-cooks] candy and hostages

ysabeau ysabeau at mail.ev1.net
Fri Aug 4 06:25:58 PDT 2006

Ahhh, but Stefan...remember that if they ~use~ the consumables,
they have to buy more to replace them...and who owns large shares
in the companies that manufacture them, transport them, and train
the persons who use them? If they don't use the consumables...no
money will be made...

Ysabeau
~with tongue firmly planted in cheek~

Sent via the EV1 webmail system at mail.ev1.net