[Sca-cooks] diet, was sugar problems

Tom Vincent Tom.Vincent at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 5 10:06:07 PDT 2006

I'd remove coconut oil (92% saturated fat) from that list.

Personally, I stick completely with olive oil (a bit of canola, walnut,
peanut, sesame and almond from time to time, though).

I don't know of any food that comes with corn syrup, other than
processed/packaged foods.  Avoid them and avoid CS & HFCS.

Duriel

--
Tom Vincent