[Sca-cooks] decadence

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sat Aug 5 22:17:22 PDT 2006

'Lainie mentioned:
<<< Well folks, I camp pretty decadently- full-size bed with four
poster frame
and curtains, rugs, occasional tables, trunks, candelabra, washstand,
and
sometimes my pre-dieu. The pavilion is 12x16 up, no guys. The kitchen
goes
up under the dayshade out back- full service, water, stove, coolers,
tables, and dishwashing assembly. Could be my old days of playing
Tetris,
but I can fit all of that into an 82 Volvo wagon. With room for a
passenger
even.>>>

Well, there are some people that have you beat.
decadence-msg     (14K)  3/18/97    Decadent SCA camp sites.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/DWELLINGS/decadence-msg.html

<<< Now what I _really_ need is a sedan chair and a fleet of good-
looking slave
boys to tote me around site! (oy, especially the Coronation site last
month, where no matter where you go, it's UPHILL!) >>>

sedan-chairs-msg  (14K)  9/22/04    Sedan chairs.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/TRAVEL/sedan-chairs-msg.html

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas