[Sca-cooks] classes, was Water at Pennsic

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Sun Aug 6 08:40:01 PDT 2006

<snerk>
only a few people who take back to back classes?
<cough, choke, whheze>
I would if i didnt have a booth to run

by the by, i am teaching two classes this year:
Fiber Arts: Embroidery
Period Samplers
Fri 8/11 12 noon AS07 Fri8/18 11am AS08

Sewing Basics
Thread and Fabric Materials
($5 materiel fee, free otherwise)
Fri 8/11 11 am AS07  Fri 8/18 10am AS08

so those two classes are EACH back to back......
Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
http://fabricdragon.livejournal.com/

Philadelphia, PA     USA
Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

Before you leave the house: hat, water, medication if needed