[Sca-cooks] Pennsic goodies

Stephanie Ross hlaislinn at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 6 20:36:49 PDT 2006

Kiri wrote:

There's a lady who sells stuffed animals that she
makes...we have a wonderful falcon from her shop.

Could you get her contact info and pass it along? I'd love to have a fake
falcon to wear on my arm when I wear cotehardies and such. They add so much
to the ambiance. Thank you in advance!

Maire,
You could also ask for your Kingdom's T shirt. I hear there is a seller for
Kingdom T shirts who only comes to Pennsic and Gulf Wars.

~Aislinn~
Et si omnes ego non.

"The care of human life and happiness and not their destruction is the
first and only legitimate object of good government." --Thomas Jefferson to
Maryland Republicans, 1809.