[Sca-cooks] smoked fish was preparing foods tourney side

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 6 23:29:25 PDT 2006

Yea, I'm an Altavia Girl, gag me with a mace.

I am still mulling over whether or not to spend a lot of time at GWW,
although I guess I'm am going at some point because Maddelena has
conscripted me to do a nuts-and-bolts Camp Cooking class.  Pelican-cooking,
if you take my meaning:  how to plan shopping, transport foods, distribute
duties, etc.  Sigh.  Dragged out yet again by those famous words:  I Need
You.

I will be growing my hair out but My Viscountess Hairdresser has promised,
No Mullets!

On the other thread:  the heating method may differ but the timing and
result should be the same, whether live coals, propane or an electric coil
warm the wood chips.  Yes, no, maybe?

Selene