[Sca-cooks] speaking of smokers...wood?

Alexa mysticgypsy1008 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 7 04:29:28 PDT 2006

I cut down a crepe myrtle tree.  Went looking all over the internet to see if I can throw said wood into my smoker.  Somewhere on the food network channel the guy said he used green wood (usually from his apple trees) to smoke food with.
  No where did I find a straight answer.  Didnt find anything saying no, didnt find anything saying yes -To "can I use the myrtle wood to smoke meat with?".
  Anyone know?

  Alexa