[Sca-cooks] smokers was preparing foods

Stephanie Ross hlaislinn at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 7 08:11:40 PDT 2006

Yep, I do still have the racks for it. It doesn't have a temp gauge
however, but there's a hole where I think it used to be. It is a
Brinkman's. Thanks for the book info. I've wanted to do something with this
smoker for 6 years now but I never thought about looking for a book at the
library on the subject. Doh! Hey, maybe I can smoke my own mullet! ...and
grouper, and bass, and snapper... and cheese!

Thank you!
~Aislinn~

> That sounds very similar to my smoker.  Does she still have the racks for
it?
> Is there a temperature gauge on the dome?
>
> If it is like mine, the bigger enamel bowl is were you put the hot coals
and on
> those hot coals you put your wet wood chips to create the aromatic smoke.
The