[Sca-cooks] Alfredo

Alexa mysticgypsy1008 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 7 13:28:32 PDT 2006

I have yet to find an alfredo recipe that I like.  More than likely, I am looking in the wrong books.
  Anyone wanna share those great awesome recipes, I am more than happy to try them all.

  Alexa

Kathleen Madsen <kmadsen12000 at yahoo.com> wrote:
  I made my first real alfredo sauce last night -
YUUUUMMMYYY!!!! I practically licked the pan. We had
a visitor come and stay for a few days and they
insisted on going out and buying some of that canned
alfredo glop. She *loves* the stuff but I couldn't
eat it. The texture was awful and the flavor was just
wrong!

We're going to be staying with my parents for a couple
of months when we move back to the East Coast. I have
a feeling that I will be doing most of the cooking as
they have taken to eating TV dinners in recent years.

Eibhlin