[Sca-cooks] OOP (but who cares?): Smoothies, Shakes and other cold drinks

Mike C. Baker kihebard at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 7 19:32:44 PDT 2006

> What are your favorites smoothies or shakes or other drinks
> (lassi, iced tea, whatever) recipes?

For an alternative to tea or soda, I have grown fond of a little
balsamic vinegar in cold water.

To put me in orbit, however, good ice-cold *golden* ginger ale is a
carefully rationed luxury when / if I can actually find it (never in
Texas unless private individuals was kind enough to cart some home ).
[carefully rationed due to developing type II diabetes]

Amra / Kihe / Mike