[Sca-cooks] on topic: Healthy Feasts - was OT: diet, was sugar problems

Tom Vincent Tom.Vincent at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 9 17:43:31 PDT 2006

If I were entering the dish into competition, your objection would
certainly be applicable, but I chose the recipe precisely because it is
one of those rare period recipes with something approaching accurate
measurements.

My recommendations are for feast preparation.  I like your suggestions, too.

Duriel

Tom Vincent