[Sca-cooks] Threat Levels at Airports

Stephanie Ross hlaislinn at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 10 09:37:53 PDT 2006

Well, I was sort of half-kidding. It was rumored we were on the FBI
watch list back in the 80's, but at that time we had a high-level
intelligence spook as a Great Officer of State in the East Kingdom,
an active group within The 82nd Airborne Division, and our Viceroy
was helping run the campaign of a New York gubernatorial candidate,
so I suspect we checked out as harmless enough...

Adamantius

Actually, what I heard back in the early 80's is that we were on the
CIA/FBI watch list because they thought we were the Society for Creative
Anarchism! I'm sure they still consider us harmless enough, and if we're
smart we'll never give them any other impression!

~Aislinn~
Et si omnes ego non.

"The care of human life and happiness and not their destruction is the
first and only legitimate object of good government." --Thomas Jefferson to
Maryland Republicans, 1809.