[Sca-cooks] Sca-cooks Digest, Vol 4, Issue 73

Kathleen Madsen kmadsen12000 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 10 10:23:54 PDT 2006

Yep, it's not a problem at all.  My husband just got
his 5 year review completed and had no problems
whatsoever.  His clearance is about the highest you
can get and he's *never* had a problem with it.
They're more concerned that you're not a blackmail
risk.

Eibhlin

You guys are the victims of the oldest Urban Legend in
the Society.
Maybe there was some truth to it once, but not lately.
 How many
hundred
SCA members in the military and technological sectors
have high-end
clearances?  The SCA does not seem to be a barrier to
getting a
clearance these days, according to my sources.