[Sca-cooks] How long do whole spices last??

Heleen Greenwald heleen at ptd.net
Thu Aug 10 19:42:32 PDT 2006

Thanks to everyone who answered my spice question, I really appreciate it.
And, thank you too for  your warm welcoming.

The way things are going arund here, it will be Rosh HaShanah before I get
into my spice box. (Gotta cook for the holiday, don't you  know!)

A few weeks ago hubby, a friend and I went to the medieval gardens at Penn
State (In State College, PA) It is such a lovely garden. Friend and I got to
talking and I promised to make him a medieval feast. I am aiming for this
fall when the weather is cooler.  (Will keep you all aprised when I get my
menu together.)

Happy Pennsic everyone!!!
Phillipa Seton