[Sca-cooks] menu planning for dietary restrictions...

Tom Vincent Tom.Vincent at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 11 15:12:37 PDT 2006

I agree with much of what you're saying (though I never claimed that
*all* dishes have to be available to everyone).  My point was more about
a 'headliner' dish and that a few considerations would make it healthier
for all who might wish to partake of it.  Maybe a variety of 'headliner'
dishes can help address the needs/desires/weaknesses of the variety of
feast attendees.

Of course it's a matter of choice.  The choices I as a cook want to make
are to provide healthy dishes to all in attendance, so I operate from
that perspective.

I also believe that 'healthy' and 'treat' are not mutually exclusive.

Duriel

smcclune at earthlink.net wrote:
> [...]

Tom Vincent