[Sca-cooks] OT Meta challenge of logical contructions RE: menu planning for dietary restrictions

grizly grizly at mindspring.com
Sun Aug 13 14:12:57 PDT 2006

I humbly beg an indulgence from the list moderator and participants as I
will most certainly perform a rosary or act of charity in compensation for
same.  I wish to take this discussion into the meta-structure to try to
explain why I find difficulty in discussiing and debating with some of the
argument styles employed in the world around me, and in particular on the
list recently.  Tell me to stop when you are tired, and I will retire the
kitchen with grace and appreciation for your temperance and any patience you
can muster for me.