[Sca-cooks] Elizabethan chicken salad

Stephanie Ross hlaislinn at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 14 09:10:08 PDT 2006

Anne-Marie, where can I find the original of this recipe? Sounds awesome. I
have a variation of a period chicken salad recipe that someone served for
lunch at an event years ago. He wouldn't provide us with the original
because it was to be published soon (this was in 1998). I'm wondering if
this might not be the original.

 Elizabethan chicken and apple salad. Chicken bits tossed with
apple, uber thin onion and lemon with a splash of good olive oil and
salt and pepper.

~Aislinn~
Et si omnes ego non.

"The care of human life and happiness and not their destruction is the
first and only legitimate object of good government." --Thomas Jefferson to
Maryland Republicans, 1809.