[Sca-cooks] OOP: NY Times article on State Fair food competitions

SilverR0se at aol.com SilverR0se at aol.com
Thu Aug 17 14:57:18 PDT 2006

In a message dated 8/16/2006 7:39:15 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
dailleurs at liripipe.com writes:

> Tho I am always intrigued by the number of people who look all amazed at
> me...."you MADE these pickles/mustard/jelly???"

That reminds me of the time I took my spinning to the Hollywood Bowl for
something to do before the concert.

You would have thought I was spinning straw into gold by the crowd I drew!
Where did they THINK thread came from? Of course, this was Los Angeles...

Renata