[Sca-cooks] More Python food references,

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Fri Aug 18 05:44:26 PDT 2006

On Aug 18, 2006, at 4:35 AM, Huette von Ahrens wrote:

> Here is the whole skit, because people have been misquoting...

Well, if one is going to wax all canonical, I'd go for the "And Now
For Something Completely Different" version of the script, or the
television script, over this newfangled 'Ollywood Bowl nonsense.

Constable Clitoris, indeed!

When I was a lad, we 'ad Superintendent Parrot! An' we loved it! An'
'e woz played by Graham bloody Chapman becoz the unnamed Inspector
character was played by John bloody Cleese.

Misquotin'... faugh!

Adamantius