[Sca-cooks] Harry Potter references

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Mon Aug 21 15:59:30 PDT 2006

At 03:44 PM 8/21/2006, you wrote:
>Our Barony had a "Yule at Hogwarts" a few years ago - I won the best HP food
>look-alike contest with a large plater of concentrically arranged roast
>chicken legs.
>
>The decoration really made the event - they even managed a "bewitched"
>ceiling...
>
>Renata

I just had an idea- maybe for a Samhain feast, do edible versions of the
food from Nearly Headless Nick's Deathday Party! That would be fun!

I made Ravenclaw dress robes for my sweetie last year for his birthday, and
a couple of years ago I made Hufflepuff dress robes for Regina. There's a
picture of me and James at:
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/Queen_of_Slugs/LampPostwithWitches.jpg
and one of James and Regina at:
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/Queen_of_Slugs/Wandasignsbookforfames.jpg

Yes, we are geeks.

'Lainie
-hmm... and purple candle flames... hmm...