[Sca-cooks] Vegan and Vegetarian

tom.vincent at yahoo.com tom.vincent at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 22 14:09:11 PDT 2006

No idea about the contents, but I found this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/RAW-LIVING-food-recipe-un-cook-book-MEDIEVAL-FEAST_W0QQitemZ300019180635QQihZ020QQcategoryZ20475QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

Duriel
(Troll-free since 1957)

Tom Vincent
Republican agenda: Crush the middle class into poverty, rape the environment, enrich corporations, restore slavery, install a theocratic dictatorship. Fight back!