[Sca-cooks] Harry Potter references

Lisa silvina at allegiance.tv
Wed Aug 23 05:43:56 PDT 2006

Actually Dumbledore also comments on it in Chamber of secrets when Harry is
returning the hat and the sword he pulled out of the hat.  He comments on
Harry's tendencies to bend the rules, even though everything usually turns
out for the best.  Harry questions this, and Dumbledore reminds him that
only a true Gryffindor could have pulled the Gryffendor sword out of the hat
when it was needed.

Elizabeta of Rundel