[Sca-cooks] OOP: Query on Steak Smothered In Onions...

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Sun Aug 27 02:28:19 PDT 2006

One thing about Google Books is that the search terms which are
highlighted come across now as being included with ** as in *term*.

This quote turned up in something that Reagan wrote that was included
in the book Governor Reagan: His Rise to Power. It was copied directly
over, and there were no commas. I suspect that Reagan didn't include any.

I figured it was a good place to quit as we were back to someone with
midwestern
actually rural Illinois roots.

Johnnae