[Sca-cooks] Marshmallow Etiquette

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 29 04:30:15 PDT 2006

I am with you Alys!  I like marshmallows somewhat burned, so that the inside is all
gooey and hot.  I don't mind the charred coat tho'.  I think that a golden brown
outside and a "raw" inside doesn't taste right to me either.

So Adamantius, IMHO, leave your Evil Spawn alone.  He may like them charred.  And, if he
doesn't, he will learn how to do them all on his own.

Huette