[Sca-cooks] marshmallows

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Tue Aug 29 08:29:43 PDT 2006

On 8/29/06, Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius
<adamantius.magister at verizon.net> wrote:
(what does "UUY" stand
> > for,
> > Master A?)
>
> I believe it's Phlip's acronym, and stands for Ultimate Urban Yankee.
> I don't normally think of myself in those terms, but sometimes it
> becomes more apropos than at others. In the whole marshmallow-
> toasting field, I'm one of those people with a lot of good theory,
> but not a lot of experience. Most camping activities, I find, take
> valuable time away from fishing ;-).

Well, can't fish at Barleycorn...

> I'd like to try real ones, made with actual marsh mallow goo... I
> have never in my life even seen a s'more up close (I saw one being
> made once in a movie called "The Sandlot"), let alone tried one...
>
> But I'll see your s'mores and raise you a warm pain au chocolat.
>
> Adamantius

I think we can solve your s'more needs, if I can manage to bring my
forge. After the Feast, sneak on over, and we'll make some. I've got a
dry blueberry mead that Max sent me Sunday, that I wanted to try- I'm
sure it will go well with s'mores ;-)

--
Saint Phlip

Heat it up