[Sca-cooks] Meat Cake Was Re: OOP But Interesting

SilverR0se at aol.com SilverR0se at aol.com
Thu Aug 31 11:00:30 PDT 2006

In a message dated 8/24/2006 9:48:37 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
lcm at jeffnet.org writes:

> It was meatloaf. :-)
>
> Looked like spice cake, all right- dense meatloaf (blend of beef and pork)
> with chopped olives for the 'raisings', and piped 'frosting' a mix of cream
> cheese and chevre

Since I don't eat anything sweet (wierdly enough, by preference, not for any
medical reason) Baron Jared once made me a birthday cake suited to my tastes.

I don't remember the particulars (since I was and still am a bit blown away
by the thought) but he used some sort of non-sweet dough and "frosted" it with
bacon and ham.

Jared, can you give the details to the list?

Renata