[Sca-cooks] Pennsic history

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Tue Aug 1 08:49:31 PDT 2006

there are places (not PA) where you DO have to pay speeding tickets on the
spot, or they confiscate your car.
michigan? wisconsin? one of those... people get warned about it on the way
to a (non sca) convcention.....
Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
http://fabricdragon.livejournal.com/

Philadelphia, PA     USA
Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

Before you leave the house: hat, water, medication if needed