[Sca-cooks] Sugar problems, was have more fun at pennsic, was Pennsic question

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Tue Aug 1 09:12:58 PDT 2006

the people at the corner who sell the lemon drink, the sweet potato fries
(yum) and the so-called "steak sandwich"...

they wil make the lemon drink with splenda (or whatever) if you ask them
to... and if they are not busy will make it with lime if you bring the lime.

I am hypoglycemic, and do NOT do sugar well.  I always have no sugar
electrolyte makings, and non sugar food.  Stop by and I will feed
anyone..... I also tend to know where you can get non sugar food on site.
last year they had sugar free ice cream!

(I do eat fruit, and small quantities of sugar..... so ask me whats in it!)
Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
http://fabricdragon.livejournal.com/

Philadelphia, PA     USA
Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

Before you leave the house: hat, water, medication if needed