[Sca-cooks] Sugar problems,

Anne-Marie Rousseau dailleurs at liripipe.com
Tue Aug 1 12:12:02 PDT 2006

I'm a big fan of Recharge, which is made by the Knudsen juice folks. fruit juice, cane sugar,
water and a bit of normal salt. the lemon lime is my fave.

be warned, though...my gateraide drinking friends HATED it...

--AM, who has to make sure she doesnt drink too much plain water at events or she flushes out
her salt balance. ugh.

On Tue Aug  1 12:44 , "otsisto"  sent: