[Sca-cooks] sugar problems

Tom Vincent tom.vincent at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 2 04:09:35 PDT 2006

What used to be an 8 or 12 oz bottle of sugar-water is now 20 oz or more.

  Same with sandwiches, burgers, fries, and so on and so on.

  Doesn't really have anything to do with diet sodas or one sugar for another.

  It's simple math:  Double the portion, double the person.

  Duriel

otsisto <otsisto at socket.net> wrote:
  << I firmly believe that "diet" sodas with aspartame are a major part of the
reason why America is so obese.>>
There was a study on another theory, (which of coarse now that I need it I
can't find the blasted thing) that the switch to corn syrup from cane sugar
may be what started Americans on the road to obesity.