[Sca-cooks] Silly Season Starts August 4

Alexa mysticgypsy1008 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 3 09:04:43 PDT 2006

Hmm, being relatively new to the list, I read more than I post.
  Guess I am kind of lost here?
  Now, I do know Hostess has a website and has several recipes using Twinkies.  Including Twinkimesu (kind like Teremisu), along with  several others.

  Alexa

Johnna Holloway <johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu> wrote:
  It's almost time. Troll opens noon, Aug 4 (Fri)!
That means it's time for the list to haul out the Jell-O salads
and Lutheran casserole dishes.
Twinkies? Peeps?
So what are we going to discuss this year?

Johnnae