[Sca-cooks] diet, was sugar problem

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Thu Aug 3 10:00:37 PDT 2006

most people will lose weight on any diet that increases your water intake,
and forces you to pay attention to what you are eating.

most people drink things other than water, when they should be drinking
water.
most folks also *eat* when they really should be drinking.  A lot of us
(guilty) confuse "thirsty" with "hungry"

also many of us have developed a *habit* of eating, even when we are not
hungry. i know my health improves when i make myself *drink* something
instead of eat something, when i get the munchies.

i happen to agree with the idea that much of the population is wandering
around in a slight state of dehydration.....
Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
http://fabricdragon.livejournal.com/

Philadelphia, PA     USA
Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

Before you leave the house: hat, water, medication if needed