[Sca-cooks] 700 yrs English cooking

Stephanie Ross hlaislinn at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 3 17:32:21 PDT 2006

Alright you, I was trying so hard to keep them both straight! You are of
course correct. I've had this email waiting to be finished all day, and
when I didn't save the subject line I automatically assumed it was the big
cook's list. Sorry to waste the bandwidth folks! I am so fried today due to
helping my sister move for the last 10 days in this heat, and an issue from
another aspect of my SCA life. I think the only thing that would help at
this point is ephedra, but I'll just hit the sack instead.

Apologies,
~Aislinn~

<sca-cooks at lists.ansteorra.org>