[Sca-cooks] 'Tis the Season (for produce, not sillies)

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sat Aug 5 20:32:14 PDT 2006

niccolo difancesco asked:
  <<< So, some very, very generous neighbors are begging people to take
figs from
their numerous trees (everyone in town has them but me . . . ).  I
plan to
get some for preserves, and want to know if anyone has a favorite PROVEN
recipe that they use.  I can find hundreds online, but from strangers
I do not trust for opinions.  Anyone? >>>

There's a few in this file:
figs-msg          (14K)  3/27/04    Period figs. Period uses. Recipes.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-FRUITS/figs-msg.html

Many of these are going to be from friends on this list.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com