[Sca-cooks] sugar problems

grizly grizly at mindspring.com
Sun Aug 6 15:22:06 PDT 2006

-----Original Message-----
< < < < It's hard for me to know where your exaggerations end and reality
begins, so I'll stick with my position and reject your tale as anecdotal.

Everybody CAN lose weight;  It's just a matter for finding a healthy method.

Duriel

This last sentence is a rational statement that I can agree with in most
circumstances.  Probably everyone can lose weight by some "healthy" means,
and I'll let someone else define "healthy".  Bodies can and will metabolize
fat and muscle tissue eventually, and probably just need the right balance
of hormonal and enzymatic interactions to ignite the system, though
excercise, dietary control and true emotional committment to succeeding . .
. the last being probably the single most important factor.

niccolo difrancesco