[Sca-cooks] on topic: Healthy Feasts - was OT: diet, was sugar problems

Tom Vincent Tom.Vincent at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 6 15:58:25 PDT 2006

I don't think anyone is demanding anything in this discussion, by court
order or any other means.  Strange for you to even suggest otherwise.
Information & opportunities are precisely what we're discussing.

And there's no such thing as 'god-given' anything, rights or otherwise. :)

Duriel

grizly wrote:
> [...]

Tom Vincent