[Sca-cooks] sugar problems

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Sun Aug 6 16:45:05 PDT 2006

Excuse me :) but calling my wife a liar is a problem for me where is the
moderator of this list? My wife is underweight for her age/height. I
feed her and she eats like a horse does not exercise and has not gained
since we have been together except from getting pregnant. If the
moderator doesn’t step forward and do something about your argumentative
backside I will unsubscribe from the list as will she. Also you owe her
an apology and if I knew you in person she would be getting it.....

Chass Brown A.K.A.
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot.
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark.
Rear Admiral Northern Region Ansteorran Royal Navy -Ship the
Red  Shark.  Muddeler of Mead