[Sca-cooks] children/add and adhd

otsisto otsisto at socket.net
Sun Aug 6 18:18:56 PDT 2006

What has always been frustrating to me are the times that I knew the answer
but could not retrieve the answer and then thought to be stupid or thought
to be lying about having studied.
Going to events, to places I have not been before with large crowds can be a
sensory overload.
These things "normal" people do not seem understand or comprehend. And the
myths that go around that are being told to teachers and the like do not
help.
I was told that I couldn't have ADD as I was tall and kids and people with
ADD/ADHD were short.
People with ADD/ADHD have a tendency to have late growth spurts. How tall
the person is depends on their genetics.