[Sca-cooks] crumb, wrong button

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 6 21:05:15 PDT 2006

Oh pooh!  You are no fun Magdalena! :-D  Don't you know that when Selene cooks
and bakes, everyone comes and schmoozes with her?  As for shopping, well, that
is a problem, but I bet her pocketbook was happier unused....

Selene, I may be at next years May Potraro war with Hroar.  I have a lovely
free-standing propane oven and would love to bake with you!  Say the word, and I
will bring it to GWW!  The Two Fat Dames Bake Bread, not War!!!!

Huette