[Sca-cooks] smoked fish was preparing foods tourney side

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 6 22:49:33 PDT 2006

I am not Selene, nor do I play her on television, but... She lives in the San Fernando Valley
section of Los Angeles County.  She is a Valley Girl!  Forsooth!  I know that she will be
at the next Great Western War, which is the Columbus Day weekend, from the 4th of October through
the 9th.  Perhaps you can come and enjoy the war with us?  And bring smoked mullet... :-D

Huette, who lives in the Other and Older Valley of San Gabriel...